Bruschetta Dip With Soppressata
Fresh & Cheesy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-x8 inch baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, white cheddar, and garlic and onion powder.
- Chop roughly 3/4 of your soppressata (about 5 slices) and add this to your cheese mixture. Stir in the tomato.
- Spread cheese mixture into your baking dish. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, chop the remaining soppressata. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add soppressata and cook just until crispy.
- When the dip is ready, remove from the oven, top with cooked soppressata and fresh basil. Serve immediately.